Thursday, May 17, 2007

"my Today is you"

I really love musiq soulchild's music, it's very soothing, his songs remind me of the type of relationship i'd like to have lol, I have his albums.. pulled out an old track earlier, thats what sparked me to speak about him now, I might do this often lol. I remember the video "Half Crazy".. whew that was my JOINT! I loved the emotion in the video, him throwing around stuff, sitting in the bathroom floor, kudos to musiq
"i'd hate to walk away from you as if this never existed.."





a song from his latest album <3


"My yesterday's are gone and tomorrow's never promised to no one
I finally decided girl that my today is you"

2 comments:

GASD said...

OMG
you blogn' like crazy now starting to like my addicted self, yo we gotta talk-aim much... ummmm i got a lot to read on ya blog
"Im so excite"
*says in a very blog addict voice*

GASD said...

So i just read this
ummmm WOW
Like WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
and you know what im talking about* lol
But yes we do the same things i was going thru some old MUSIQ'and i stumbled on "143" and i finally figured out what it meant like i never got it i jus loved the song it means "I Love You" like when i finally realized i was jus like yoooo musiq is the truth he like sings what i think about u so Win with this post

-to my 2 year project
lol