Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hope

"the only way to know, is to walk and learn then grow" - Lauryn Hill

I feel like a child sometimes in a world thats moving too fast for me. It's a pitiful feeling. Since i'm getting older that thought shouldn't be apart of my state of mind, but in fact I am trapped in that thought. I have plenty of opportunities and reasons to do as many things as possible, but I just don't take advantage of these offerings. I mostly blame the way I was raised, the baby in the house.. a gift when you're young and a curse when you're older. I can't keep using that though as my excuse..I know better now. I can find plenty of things to say that I just don't like about this journey i'm on.. like school.. lol. But school is an opportunity and a gift to some of us, because some can't go.

I have alot of learning to do, I have to work on my dedication and my desire. Trials make you strong, this episode in my life is just another test, but am I going to pass. Til then pray for my strength and passion, everyone has a destiny, hopefully i'll stumble across mine soon...


"Its your life, so paint the perfect picture."

4 comments:

GASD said...

first comment omg i havent een read nothing more the the first line WOW
yanks all locs out*

GASD said...

second comment
WOW last five lines i know had to speak to alot of ppl'
"pay for strenth and passion"
and you say u dont write, that is the right thing to pray for like now im adding that to my list of prayers and another is guidence and direction.

You know u are in my prayers you gone be good lady.

-ImaniWaddy

GASD said...

i just saw ya comment on the green tea yeah i do brew my own maybe i will post some pic of me being a real addict i jus drink tht boddles stuff on the go lol

elizabeth said...

i love this bloq.
..."a qift when you're younq, a curse when you're older..."

ahh holds so much truth.

your writinq is steadily proqressinq, to you it may be simple and just what you feel at that moment, but do trust its very compellinq. i think anyone would second the fact that we want to know what you write or think next.

your on your way booqie, you'll stumble across it soon ;)