Sunday, May 20, 2007

"Had to lose myself, so i can love you better.."

"I used to do it for the love a long time ago
and all i ever wanted was love
i used to love without fear a long time ago
and all i ever wanted was love
then somebody came around and tried to hurt me
tried to make me feel like i was unworthy..
took pure love and tried to make you dirty
truth was, that he never did deserve me no"

Lauryn is amazing, I love her music, make sure that you have her mtv unplugged album, it's a wonderful way to free your mind.. i'm in love with the idea of being in love through her music



This is a new track she came out with, it's going to be on an animated movies soundtrack

4 comments:

AFTA-1 said...

*runs to buy album*

GASD said...

def love this spng didnt know she was back
*stands in line behind afta-1 to get the album*

Anonymous said...

yo I have the biggest crush on that woman!

elizabeth said...

"Lauryn is amazing, I love her music, make sure that you have her mtv unplugged album, it's a wonderful way to free your mind.. i'm in love with the idea of being in love through her music"

i feels you on that.
lauryn hill, effortless talent.
"..unwind in the divine.."