Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Do it to the maximum"

Big Things Poppin!

8)


I like tip, I always love his performance, he's so hungry to make you feel what he's rapping. I might not play as much rap as I use to, but I have my TI collection & what you know about that, I won't forget that era, I loooved that beat..! That champion type of sound when the beat came in smh....just made me want to put on a mean face loool, anywho ATL is well represented by TI

"Still Ain't Forgave myself" from his first album 8)

3 comments:

AFTA-1 said...

pshhhhh...TI???

LOL...JK, guilty pleasure

GASD said...

"That champion type of sound"
priceless explanation

agree wit afta def a guilty pleasure lol

elizabeth said...

"That champion type of sound"
priceless explanation


i second that. qreat usaqe.
beat is sick.