Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Little Brother show # 2

love those fellows

kudos to Pooh for my top spot
http://www.myspace.com/rapperbigpooh

this is the part where i'm waiting in line and decide to call DJ Paradumb my bad paradime lolol to help a sister out.. then my phone decides to break out of no where in the middle of receiving his call.. go figure. Yes phoneless as of right now.



i saw my boo waiting in line.. i'm coming back soon love..




D Brock.. Darien Brockington.. his music is wonderful, check my myspace top

Joe scudda



it's ashame i don't feel like uploading my clips.. phonte is a comedian fyi and it's also ashame i have a very bad digital cam and that it doesn't zoom.. i have alot of things on my top-do list..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn I'm so jealous! I love LB. I still haven't seen them live.

Anonymous said...

hey love..
this is jimmi.

dopeness.