Sunday, June 3, 2007

Graduation coming soon

Still soaking it in, so far so G.O.O.D.!! BTW whats their deal, still together? I heard otherwise.. ahh
I was at work, my brother was hooking up my speakers, and told me to play Daft Punk "harder, better, faster, stronger" while i was working, as he calls it "old navy" type of music.. i had forgotten about that song.. but then ye' pulls it back out again for this intro.. LOOOVE that.

BACK, and i'm feeling the mixtape thus far, kanye is going to have me saying 'plain pat what up' in the midst of a conversation one day.
"fam... i'm emotional, i'm social.. i'm a artist, if you give me the opportunity i'm like the fan that got too close to the stage and sh&*"
lol



Every time i play "can't tell me nothing" now i feel it even more...
i told God i'll be back in a second..

I looove the new version of track #2, stronger.. Love when the beat drops ooooow!
baby you're makin it
harder, better, faster, stronger




1 comment:

GASD said...

"fam... i'm emotional, i'm social.. i'm a artist, if you give me the opportunity i'm like the fan that got too close to the stage and sh&*"

LMAO

U SOOO know this my fav qoute on the whole mixtape i say it all the time. Ima tell my french teacher "fam .. im and artist im social im only smart at heart"
lols

;)