Wednesday, June 13, 2007

boogie

So yeah, umbrella is my jam, to say the least. I LOVE that track..don't catch me riding down the street while this is playing :oX lol. Not playing the radio or tv too often is a big advantage, because i'm sure this is played out by now but not for meeee. Now my little boo chris is featured on it lol.


"Umbrella/cinderella" - Rihanna, Jay, Chris Brown

you can be my cinderella lol



Please Don't Go remix - Tyrese, Ginuwine, Tank
"TGT" they are suppose to be an R&B group now, and throwing a "shirts off" tour this fall lol






"Only one u" - Fantasia

ugggggh this sample is not even the best part, whats up with the 30 seconds on imeem. Just a track from Fantasia's latest album, i like her..


AC, ft Jesse Boykins III - Staten Lives

from AC's new mixtape featuring the talented Jesse Boykins III, beat mixed by Shotti, check my myspace for their links, good guys


1 comment:

Unknown said...

not MIXED by John Shotti.. it was PRODUCED by John Shotti